Terms and conditions
- Toilet facilities are available at The Shire’s Rest Cafe, the entrance to the Movie Set and at the Green Dragon.
- Menu requirements for groups need to be pre-advised. Blackboard menu available to FIT market.
- Sensible walking footwear is required.
- All prices are retail and in NZ$.
- All prices are GST inclusive.
- Tours and activities operate in all weather conditions, umbrellas are provided in the event of rain.
- In the event of extreme weather conditions we reserve the right to make alternative tour arrangements.
- Please note that no tours are able to access the set without being accompanied by a tour guide. The set is located on private property and is still operated as a working sheep farm.
- The Shire’s Rest Cafe is open every day (excluding Christmas day), café hours 9.00am to 4.30pm. Blackboard menu available until 3.00pm.
- Retail validation dates, 2016-18 valid until 31 March 2018.
- Foreign language information – Official Tour Guide Document in ten languages (Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai).
Refunds will be paid at 100% if a cancellation is made up to two hours prior to the scheduled departure time. A 50% refund is available if a cancellation is made within two hours before the scheduled departure time. All refunds of cancelled tickets must be claimed within one month of the date of the tour and outside of this period no refund may be claimed. Evening dinner tours will be refunded 100% with 72 hours notice prior to tour departure time.
Refunds will only be paid at 100% if a cancellation is made up to 72 hours prior to scheduled meal time. All refunds of cancellations must be claimed within one month of the date of meal/function and outside of this period no refund may be claimed.
Refunds will be paid if 48 hours notice is given.No refund if cancelled within 48 hours of check in.