Hobbiton™ Movie Set, Waitomo Glowworm Caves & Te Puia
This unique trilogy combines some of the best that the North Island of New Zealand has to offer. Experience Hobbiton™ Movie Set, the picturesque setting for the Shire™ that featured in the Sir Peter Jackson directed films, The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit Trilogies. This offer includes Te Puia, the home of Maori culture and cuisine. Be mesmerized by the world famous geyser Pohutu under the stars following a delicious indigenous meal. Descend into the magical Waitomo Glowworm Caves under a galaxy of glowworms and to ancient Ruakuri Cave, a spectacular cave full of legends and tales. Walk amongst magnificent cave formations and see sparkling glowworms up-close.
The Trilogy Package Includes
- 45 minute Tour of Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Waitomo
- 2 hour tour of Ruakuri Cave, Waitomo
- 2 hour Tour of Hobbiton Movie Set, Matamata
- 4.5 hours exclusive guided tour of Te Puia; Maori welcome ceremony and cultural performance & Māori Feast (traditional indigenous dinner), Rotorua
The Trilogy Package Price
- Adult $342
- Child $171
- Family $924 (2 adults and 2 children; extra child add $171)
Please note: transport between attractions is not included. Bookings are subject to availability and opening days of individual attractions.